Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Hey autel whats going on??
Hey autel whats going on??

3692 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-08 13:19:44

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    automotive
    2015-04-23 10:31:38
    Auto id and vehicle vin reading. I'm having problems recently with enterning vehicles either auto id won't detect or can't decode vin. What's up with this never had this problem in past. Tired of things that worked before not working now. Were going backwards! Really disappointed in this scan tool. If I knew the updates and info would go backwards I would have got a snap-on. You get a year of free updates so they can make your scanner worse then when it was new. Guess that's how they keep you buying updates not me if it does'nt change soon I'm getting something else and autel won't get anymore of my money

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-04-24 03:39:10 (Reply to:automotive)

If any inconvenience caused, I am very sorry. For your case, please contact our tech support at support@autel.com, our rep will help to solve it soon.

•   Level 3   
    (91) points
    electrocosta

2015-04-24 05:14:45

I agree, I stopped believing in autoVIN and have to go to brand and make reading vin, do not understand why not connected to this function to read VIN of each brand to AUTOVIN.

I think the AutoVIN needs attention.

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy

2015-05-06 04:52:36 (Reply to:electrocosta)

Autovin works on some cars but fails a the time on others.

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-05-06 06:19:57 (Reply to:912guy)

In my opinion AUTO VIN, after enter in the brand works perfectly. The one in main menu, sometimes not. I think it's a question of software programming to link one with each other.

•   Level 4   
    (104) points
    Faizan Hafeez

2015-05-08 13:19:44

I use maxidas 708 before after I buy maxisys 908p I know maxidas is better then this ms908 is even not same as maxidas 708 it should be better but its not lexus version is not working at all no live data no spacial functions no obd codes name not connecting with jeep transmission control unit lot of problems here what happen if they take one year to solving there problems some times works good and some updates even not work same as first comment show I can't pay 1000$ for updates after spending all year like this I am so sad to know this all :(
  Total1 Pages